Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sowwie

Photobucket

Ok...so sometimes people are assholes, whether they mean to be or not...I am an asshole because I have been depriving my 3 readers of bloggery since late summer...and for that, I am sorry.

There have been oh so many things that have violated (both in the fun and not so fun way) my life over the last few months...I suppose I'll have to catch you up.

This could be fun...or...extremely damaging and one of the reasons for my premature entrance into the mental facility that I have already picked out. (If there's one thing the boy scouts taught me - besides how to make a really awesome bong for my brother for his birthday - it was Always Be Prepared!).

Here are just a few gems you have to look forward to, my friends...

* Vodka called, she wants me back.

* The No-Neck Club.

* Ass Camera Lawsuit(wish it was a) Musical!

* Mr. Right - Finally! Oh wait, you were kidding?

* My Halloween as Bristol Palin.

* Yes We Can.

* Freak Show Comedy - My new open mic.

* The roast of Auggie Smith

* Female Comics invade Eugene, OR.

Well...it looks like I've got a lot of writing to do...and I'd like to finish some of it before this Tylenol PM kicks in completely.

So once again, I'm sorry for neglecting you - my blog, my sweet angel - and my few, but very appreciated readers.

xoxo

Photobucket

No comments: