Friday, July 18, 2008

Because it's Friday Night....

You know when you're like "Man, it's Friday night...I'm kind of bored, but I don't know what to do..."? Well, lucky for you, we've got a great show at the Bagdad Theater in Portland tonight! (I wanted to make that as cheesey as possible...mission acomplished, I assume)

This is the poster that I wanted to use to promote the show:
Photobucket

This idea was brutally rebuffed by my friend, John who told me that I could not post that anywhere. He went on to make me a new poster. It only took him 5 tries to get all the spelling correct (he's Canadian) but he finally did it....

Photobucket

This fabulous show will be hosted by yours truley, and will be featuring, all the way from Seattle, Miss Danielle Radford:

Photobucket

www.myspace.com/danielleradford

Portland's own, Kyle Harbert

Photobucket

www.myspace.com/kyleharbert

and last, but certainly not least, another Seattleite, Solomon Georgio

Photobucket

www.myspace.com/solomongeorgio

We would love to see you tonight at 10pm, $5 at the door, and the show is 21+, which means you can drink. Get drunk and laugh harder.

1 comment:

Brewcaster said...

I took your advice and got REALLY drunk. I know I laughed a whole lot, but that is the extent of my memory. When is the next one?