Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dragons?

It's too hot to think today, so I'm going to post up an old blog of mine from another place. The main reason I like this blog is because of the hilarious arguments this starts between D&D and science geeks (whom I LOVE). Please Enjoy...

Do you think dragons were ever real? I mean, I get it, Dinosaurs were BEFORE dragons, so they def. would have found a dragon skeleton by now...but what if they actually have found a skeleton and the scientists were like "Crap.. we have NO idea what kind of dinosaur this is...ok, ok, ummm...ok, let's just name it something dinosaur-y sounding, and act confident, and people will believe it" OR since Dragons blew and breathed fire, maybe they had like a huge battle and they all killed eachother via cremation (wich would leave no bones, only teeth, which could be mistaken for a dinosaur's) untill there was only one left and we still haven't found his bones yet....wow..what if???

I'm just sayin...

Photobucket

No comments: